He Makes All Things Beautiful: God's Transformation of Our Emotional Wounds, Scars, and Brokenness by Marvita Franklin
God has been amazingly faithful throughout the writing and publishing process! More details soon on availability and formats. Love and blessings, Marvita
About the Book
What do we do with the emotional wounds and scars that cast shadows over our lives? How do we respond to the brokenness we experience from disappointments, betrayals, and abandonment?
Wounds need time to heal. Scars disappear over time—or they don’t. Whether they do or not, God has made you beautiful. Your wounds don’t turn God off. He knows why they are there, and He is committed to causing them to work together for your good.
Transformation occurs as you begin to see yourself as God sees you, say about yourself what He says, and embrace the truth about you as He speaks it. That is the point at which you will begin to hear what He’s been saying all along: “I AM the soundtrack of your life; I AM the One who makes you beautiful.” This book will help you
- expose the real culprit responsible for our emotional wounds,
- examine the consequences of attempting to manage the perceptions of others,
- abandon mindsets that mar your beliefs about your beauty,
- learn to embrace Jesus’ model for caring for scars, and
- discover lifelong tips for ageless beauty.