Simplicity 2151 - Linear polka dots!

It's a wild print, but I went for it!

What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?
Princess seams--they are my favorite. The sleeve detail is nice, and the collar style is my second favorite (shawl collars are my favorite). The length of the top is great for slacks. It's roomy without being too loose. The fit is "Amazing Fit" series.

Fabric used: 
Silky print, but I would love to make it in a print that has just a bit of stretch.

Pattern alterations or any design changes you made:
None. The "Amazing Fit" series is great and offers alternate bra cup sizes. That's why I chose it. The fit really is great.

Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others?
Yes, however, in a different fabric. The fabric I selected puckers easily.

Conclusion:
Good staple top as a wardrobe builder. I could do with a red, black, and white version of this.







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts