Dress #4 on the cutting room table....

Butterick 5638 is on tap....  I'm shooting to complete it by this weekend.  I have two linen-like prints for the dress.  If the first goes well, I'll whip it up again in the second print.  The pattern includes alternate pieces for C and D bra cup sizes.  I think that's FABULOUS--whoo hoo!!!  I hate making the FBA.  So far, Dress #1 has been my favorite.  Dress #3 is almost complete. I still need to finish the hems at the bottom and armholes.  I enjoy working with the knits, but I'm still finding my rhythm regarding alterations and some of the finishings. I made the FBA on all of the knits so far, but it seems I may not need to do that.  I have Vogue 1250 on the to-do list....  I won't be making the FBA for that one.  I'll post pics of the fabrics and finished garments soon!

Comments

Popular Posts