Revisiting Vogue 9267 | In Denim

Pattern Description:
Vogue dress pattern

Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?
Yes, it did.

Were the instructions easy to follow?
Yes, they are easy to follow.

What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?
I love the fit and the flare of the dress. It’s very feminine. My favorite things are the pockets.

Fabric Used:
A jacquard denim. I think that’s the correct term. It’s a dress weight denim with a subtle rose pattern throughout.


Pattern alterations or any design changes you made:
Yes. It became necessary to change the armhole detail because of the sleeves. I have since altered the pattern for the next iteration of the dress. I cut off the original short sleeve, and created an exterior bias bound opening at the armhole. This also helped deal with the gaping armhole dilemma that causes the bra to show when my arm is lifted.

Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others?
Yes. I love the pattern. It calls for lining throughout—which is time consuming—but the dress is so worth it. It this point, I have three versions and one more on the cutting room table.

Conclusion:
Great wardrobe builder. It was one of the “best of 2018”. My floral print version is featured there as well. I covered the “little black dress” in another post



Instagram: 
@MarvitaFranklin
@ColaSewingStyle
@beautysecretsforlife 
Website: www.MarvitaFranklin.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/MarvitaFranklin.biz

Comments

  1. This is how my pal Wesley Virgin's adventure launches with this SHOCKING and controversial video.

    Wesley was in the army-and soon after leaving-he unveiled hidden, "mind control" secrets that the CIA and others used to get everything they want.

    THESE are the exact same secrets lots of famous people (notably those who "come out of nothing") and elite business people used to become wealthy and famous.

    You probably know that you utilize only 10% of your brain.

    That's really because most of your BRAINPOWER is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Perhaps this expression has even occurred INSIDE OF YOUR very own brain... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's brain seven years back, while driving an unregistered, beat-up bucket of a car with a suspended license and with $3.20 in his pocket.

    "I'm so fed up with going through life paycheck to paycheck! When will I finally succeed?"

    You've taken part in those types of thoughts, am I right?

    Your own success story is going to happen. You need to start believing in YOURSELF.

    Learn How To Become A MILLIONAIRE Fast

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts